[opencms-dev] Trying to change workplace-properties file for Alkacon Formgenerator

Andreas Gehrig andreas.gehrig at hannecke-its.de
Thu Aug 13 15:39:01 CEST 2009

Hi all,

hopefully you can answer my following question:

I want to use my own workplace.properties - file fort he OAMP Webform
Module. Therefore I have to set a special module parameter to
com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator module.

This parameter is called "message". But when I set it in administration
interface, the webform frontend get's blown up, as obviously the passed
parameter value cannot be found.

Even if I try to set the value to the original file, it doesn't work.

Here's what i entered:

message=/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator/classes/com/al
kacon/opencms/formgenerator/workplace.properties

This should be correct, shouldn't it? Could someone help me finding my
mistake?

Thanks for answers,

Andreas