[opencms-dev] workplace gets confused when inserting JS script code in a page

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 14 18:02:38 CEST 2009

I'm experimenting with inserting some JS script code into a page
 from http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/

When I insert the code snippet:

<script type="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[

		var so = new SWFObject("so_tester.swf", "sotester",
"300", "300", "9", "#FF6600");
		so.addVariable("flashVarText", "this is passed in via
FlashVars for example only"); // this line is optional, but this example
uses the variable and displays this text inside the flash movie
		so.write("flashcontent");

		// ]]>
</script>

in my page, I cannot save and exit the FCK-Editor. I'm getting:

[X]Error
Unmarshalling XML documnet failed.
Reason: Error on line 73 of document : The element type "content" must
be terminated by the matching end-tag "</content>". Nested exception:
The element type "content" must be terminated by the matching end-tag
"</content>".

How can I get around this?