[opencms-dev] How to map a property with a xml content element ?

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Sat Aug 15 00:59:35 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, I'd like to change the xml content value (that which is mapped with
the Title property) when I change the Title property from the OpenCMS
properties widget in the explorer.

But it seems that is not possible without writing specific code ?

Alain.
 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr