[opencms-dev] How to map a property with a xml content element ?

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Mon Aug 17 09:41:54 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help :-)

This solution isn't good for me because it's affect a global OpenCMS application.

I prefer extend OpenCms with developing a custom widget for a structured content.

Regards,

Alain.
 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr