[opencms-dev] problem changein Admin password

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 20 11:00:07 CEST 2009

Yesterday I upgraded a site to 7.5.0 (my own playground site) and since it was
late in the night I had to leave it with the CMS login banner. Someone
must have tried to break in (I changed the Admin password though in the
first place) but this morning I could not log in anymore.

I then did an

 update cms_users set user_password='some_password' where
user_name='Admin';

in mysql. But I still cannot login. The first login with the new
password fails and a subsequent tells me that the account is closed for
a certain time and I should try again later.

How can I get arround this?