[opencms-dev] Beginner completely lost

Pablo mrfedorento at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:51:27 CEST 2009

Hi Gregor. I've been working with OpenCms for 6 months. I had to either
develop an application with OpenCms or find another job. Some people love
it. I still wonder why. If I had a choice I would run away from OpenCms and
spend my time learning something else. You will need plenty of time to get
familiar with OpenCms implementation and configuration.
I am sorry if that is not what you or others like to hear. It is just
another point of view.