[opencms-dev] FCKEditor and new Content

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:05:09 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver and list,

If I am not mistaken, I think Achim was asking about how the template
property is set in your contents (on a resource by resource basis, by
containing folders?). You may have all your existing resources with the
template property correctly established (and therefore the template "knows"
where to locate your css) but a newly created one won't have this property
unless you establish it "manually" or it is inherited (from a folder higher
up in the hierarchy).

Are your new contents inheriting the right "template" property? If that is
so, it should work by the mecanism mentioned earlier. Please check if this
helps you, hopefully it will. If not, I'm sure we (the community) will dig
deeper to help you. Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.