[opencms-dev] FCKEditor and new Content

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 2 14:07:44 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

I assumed you are working with xmlpages. For XML contents you have to
set the style sheet file via:

<layout element="Langtext" widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration="source,link,formatselect,imagegallery,htmlgallery,css:/system/modules/my_module/resources/css/style_wysiwyg.css"
/>

HTH,
Achim.

Achim Westermann