[opencms-dev] Setting the correct site inside event listener

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Sep 4 14:14:17 CEST 2009

Hi list

I need to set the site equal to a user's current site, inside an action listener. How can I do this?

Example:
If a user triggers a specific event while on the site "/sites/my-arbitrary-site", I need to set the site to "/sites/my-arbitrary-site" inside the event listener code. The event listener processes files in the VFS, and if I do not set the correct site, the file paths produce "resource not found" messages.

Cheers,
Paul