[opencms-dev] ImageGallery Widget -->missing search faciliy

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 9 15:57:23 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,
I've been using OpenCms 7.5.0. for a couple of week and now I'm
experiencing some troubles with the Image gallery facilities.
In fact during an article editing if aI click on the Image Gallery icon
in order to insert a new image I can't find the 'search' tool which was
useful in the 7.0.5
The only way to re-call a just uploaded image is by using the 1,2,3,...n
pagination links on the bottom of the pop-up window. The problem is when
the Image folder has many images inside... since you should go around
1,2,3 links trying to guess the right 'page' where the photo is present.

Any solution, to this problem?
Thanks a lot for your contribution,
Andrea