[opencms-dev] ImageGallery Widget -->missing search faciliy

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 9 17:22:45 CEST 2009

Mmmm... big lack!
Our vfs structure (and editor's behaviours too...) is based on large
image folders (galleries) and extensive use of the search  feature to
find the subject's related pertinent images uploaded so far.

I hope in a 7.5.1 soon :-)))

Thanks Achim for your answer and greetings from the beautiful island!
Andrea