[opencms-dev] ImageGallery Widget -->missing search faciliy

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 21:23:05 CEST 2009

Hi Andrea,

as you asked me directly about the release date of version 7.5.1 I want
to give you an answer. I can only guess that it could rather be a matter
of weeks than a matter of months because I left Alkacon Software GmbH
last week in peace and with a wet eye. For private reasons (love and
stuff like that...). I loved working there and want to stay on this list
(I am so keen on the 8 release as I have seen in house previews!). In
fact in my future work I will still partially work with OpenCms. But not
directly on it :-(. Except for planning to be active in the community:
answering questions, filing things I'd consider to be bugs (which does
not alway mean that I detected a bug but could also mean that I did not
understand how it works and that there is a difference between my
expectation and a working design),... .
And yes, Sardigna is beautiful.

kind regards,

Achim