[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5 Update: Multiple versions of libraries

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 21:28:13 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

did you check if the duplicated jars are with different names and the
outdated ones are with a byte size around 334? If the latter is the case
you are seeing "empty.jar" which is written over outdated versions of
jar files as this works better than trying to delete the old jar - files.

If not you might face a security permission issue (tomcat user cannot
overwrite the jar files) and should delete the outdated jar files
manually and restart.

kind regards,

Achim