[opencms-dev] Template mechanism with multiple page elements not working anymore?

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Thu Oct 1 14:30:15 CEST 2009

Is the mechanism of templates with multiple page elements - as described
in the OpenCms documentation (Template Howto, Step 3) - not working
anymore? We tried it in one of our OpenCms 7.5.0 installations with no
success, the addtional page elements are not created inside the xml file
and do not show up in the editor.
Also, the example from com.alkacon.documentation.howto_template is not
working (anymore). E.g. if you create a new xml page based on the
documentation template ("howto-editable.jsp").

I remember in OpenCms 6 this was working fine.

Has this feature been dropped and the documentation is just not up to
date?

Thank you,
Roman