[opencms-dev] same cookie for domain.com and www.domain.com

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Oct 5 11:58:07 CEST 2009

Hi Per-Olof

If these are not separate sites, you should probably make sure that only one is the "master" domain, f.ex. by redirecting requests for domainA.com to www.domainA.com. (This can easily be accomplished in Apache with mod_rewrite.)

If they are in fact separate sites, I believe you will have to implement a custom login routine.

All the best,
Paul