[opencms-dev] Can a user be unblocked by an admin after he was blocked because of too many wrong password attempts?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Oct 7 00:36:49 CEST 2009

AFAIK you cannot overrule the blocking (other than by restarting the
instance), but notice that the blocking happens with a combination of
username and remote address - so a user could get access from a
different computer if that is an option.
I seem to recall that there are some definitions in the code that
suggest that you should be able to control both the duration of the
blocking and the number of attempts allowed before a user is blocked.
Try to look for LoginManager or likewise.

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46