[opencms-dev] OpenCms maven plugin: vfs:sync and flusing thejspcache

Christian.Weber at Bertelsmann.de Christian.Weber at Bertelsmann.de
Wed Oct 14 22:46:42 CEST 2009

Hi Kai
what about the followin solutiong: After calling vfs:sync the JSP cache could be flushed by doing a http get on the running OpenCms instance.
Regard
Chris

________________________________

	Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Schliemann, Kai
	Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 12:05
	An: The OpenCms mailing list
	Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] OpenCms maven plugin: vfs:sync and flusing thejspcache

	Hi Chris,

	we are aware of this problem but haven't had time to fix it. It is a problem of our maven-vfs-plugin.  I hope we can fix it with the next version of our plugin.

	As a workaround, you can add the following request parameter to the page you are requesting:

	_flex=recompile

	This will clear the cache every time you load the page.

	HTH

	Regards

	Kai Schliemann

	Senior IT-Berater

	comundus GmbH

	Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen

	Telefon +49 7151-50028-0

	E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com <mailto:g.maas at comundus.com>

	Internet www.comundus.com <http://www.comundus.com/>

	Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier

	Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

	comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group