[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Access

May, Markus mmay at janolaw.de
Thu Oct 15 17:02:21 CEST 2009

Hello,

We are basically right now reading the Content of the XML-File and therefor we are not able to construct the email from it, because the email should be "transformed" to an HTML-File. Like stated, right now the XML-File is read directly and this file contains a kind of static HTML-page.

IMHO, this should be done in a more CMS like way and we are trying to avoid the readFile() construct. What I would like to get is basically the "exported" HTML-page from the template. Could this be done in a program?

R,

Markus