[opencms-dev] editor.jsp strangenesses

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Thu Oct 15 23:06:56 CEST 2009

Hi Chris

I see the strange behaviour with "ghost text" all the time, and I've also noticed the conversion of "&" and other special characters into their HTML entity equivalents. This happens in all versions of OpenCms that shipped with the "smart" editor (the one with syntax highlighting). Very annoying, but if I remember correctly, this only happens when syntax highlighting is turned on. So the few times I write something directly in the editor, I turn it off first. I lose the highlighting, but it's better than being surrounded by ghosts (so to speak :).

I'm using FF btw, because using IE doesn't sit well with me. :)

Cheers,
Paul