[opencms-dev] error when installing OpenCms Module Developer in Eclipse

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Oct 16 16:39:44 CEST 2009

I gave installing the Eclipse IDE for Opencms development another try.
All prior attempts also failed for some reason.

I followed the Wiki and the tutorial in there to setup the preferences
etc.

In the phase of importing existing OpenCms Modules (clicking the Fetch
button in the Module definition dialog) I'm getting an error:

 java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.pushParams(Ljava/lang/Object;)V
from class org.opencms.configuration.CmsSetNextRule

OpenCms 7.5.0
Tomcat 6.0
MySql 5.1
Apache 2.2