[opencms-dev] Direct edit in Chrome

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Oct 19 10:07:57 CEST 2009

You don't state how it does not work, but you will probably have to edit
the various editor_configuration.xml files inside the editor folders (in
/system/workplace/editors).

You'll have to add a pattern like this under the useragents section:

<agent>^Mozilla/5\.0 .* Safari/.*$</agent>

to get Chrome recognized.

Le Bach wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please can anyone tell me is there any way to enable direct editing
> feature in Chrome ?
> I have been using versions 6.2.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, and now is 7.5.1, but
> all do not have direct edit when working with Chrome (IE, Firefox works
> well).
>
> Is this a bug or did I have something wrong ?
>
> Thank you so much,
> Bach
> --

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS