[opencms-dev] OpenCms sites with tomcat session replication, can it work at all?

Gregor Schneider rc46fi at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:37:24 CEST 2009

Well, we all need something every now & then :)

Having read the thread your makred as [1] on top - if it's only that class:

Why don't you build OpenCMS yourself, and just add

"implements java.io.Serializable"

to said class?

I guess it should be worth a try (if it's really only the class
CmsWorkplaceSettings as what Achim wrote).

Will you let us know about the outcome?

If it works, I strongly suggest Alacon will come up with a patch on that issue.

OTOH, I can't believe that OpenCMS doesn't run in a loadbalanced /
clustered szenario - that really would be a showstopper, but would
save me some evaluation-time ;)

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2