[opencms-dev] Problem with locale opencms changed JVM

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed Oct 21 22:08:39 CEST 2009

List,

I have other projects in Jboss in code use, without the opencms, worked the
other project, use:
    private static NumberFormat numberFormatDecimal =
NumberFormat.getNumberInstance();

But, opencms change locale for "en", because do not know, and that disturbs
many functions that were already working in another project (no-opencms
projects):
I test in code other projects by setting the locale and it worked well
conversions:
    private static Locale loc = new Locale("pt", "BR");
    private static NumberFormat numberFormatDecimal =
NumberFormat.getNumberInstance(loc);

The big problem is that I can not change these classes by paperwork and
government, I need to find the opencms, how to change it to the locale of
the JVM not be changed, the opencms is leaving as the villain of the story,
because when started opencms, the other systems stop working right, why
change the locale jvm. :-(

I already checked-in opencm x.xml all nodes that define the locale, have
moved to en but it did not work, I'm thinking it's some sort of internal,
compiled, can someone help me?

Att,

Deiverson Silveira