[opencms-dev] WG: CmsSearchResult (or Lucene) in OpenCms 7.5.1 delivers wrong scores ?!

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Tue Oct 27 11:55:35 CET 2009

Hi,

Gregor Schneider wrote:
> Flo,
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Florian Hopf <hopf at synyx.de> wrote:
>> I guess this is caused by the fact that the pagination is calculated
>> from all results found but for every page the displayed results are
>> filtered so that only those are displayed that the current user is
>> allowed to see.
>

> hm, is it? how about the same issue happens when you're logged in with
> an admin-role and as such supposed to be allowed to see everything?
>
> puzzled...

Hmmm ... not sure about that. Probably expired or not yet released
resource?

I just had a look at the code, it's in CmsSearchIndex#search(). There's
a check if ((isInTimeRange(doc, params)) &&
(hasReadPermission(searchCms, doc))) that filters the hit list.

Maybe you can try to set the page size to 1000 just for experimenting.
This should result in a more correct amount.

But of course I could also be wrong ;)

Regards
Flo