[opencms-dev] migrate/move content for upgrade

Per-Olof Widström per-olof.widstrom at splendid.se
Thu Oct 29 10:27:42 CET 2009

Hi all,

there is a topic in the list which is similar to my question, but a to
move or copy the database is not an option in our case.

We need to move/copy content from one opencms installation to another.

The opencms installations is on the same machine, we have tried to use
opencms ability to synchronize to filesystem, but that did not work. We
have also copied the content to a module, and imported that module in
the new opencms installation.

What is the preferred way to do this?

Regards
pow