[opencms-dev] error when installing OpenCms Module Developer in Eclipse

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Fri Oct 30 10:59:24 CET 2009

Hi Christoph, Hi Gregor,

I just tried creating a fresh development-system at home
including mysql, tomcat5/tomcat6, eclipse-galileo and OpenCms7.5.1
together with the OpenCms Module Developer 0.0.6 and also ran
into Problems trying to fetch the module information.

What I came across is, that Alkacon changed the API and so the reflection
used in the Plugin to communicate with OpenCms does not work anymore.
I am currently at work and do not have further information at hand, but If
I find a solution, I will post it.

Eska