[opencms-dev] OpenCMS - Cross site scripting

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 2 08:26:39 CET 2009

Dear Asha,

as stated in the release notes of the current version 7.5.1 of OpenCms
we have fixed several issue regarding cross-site scripting.

Please see for yourself:
http://www.opencms.org/en/news/091001_v751_releasenotes.html

Greetings, Tobias

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org