[opencms-dev] OpenCms-Maven Plugin - new release for OpenCms 7.5

Mon Nov 2 10:26:50 CET 2009

Hi,
I need to write 3rd party module as you described.
How do I generate the files in folder vfs-metadata? Do I need to do it by
hand for each file and directory? Or can I generate the files automatically
some way?

Thanks,
Ronen

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Rodriguez, Adrian <A.Rodriguez at comundus.com