[opencms-dev] Toolbar error when editing a page

Eric MacAdie eric at MacAdie.net
Tue Nov 3 17:58:37 CET 2009

I reinstalled OpenCms after my PC died. I imported a dump of my MySQL
database. I tried to edit a page, and I got this error in a popup window:

Toolbar set "OpenCMS" doesn't exist

I did some web searching and I was not able to find anything helpful.
How can I fix this error? Am I missing some module? I do have the
org.opencms.editors.fckeditor module installed, and I have included the
list of modules I have installed below.

Eric MacAdie
pronounced: muh-KAY-dee

com.alkacon.documentation
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_flexcache
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_htmlimport
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_javadoc
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_jsp
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_migration
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_modules
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_scriptlet
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_search
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_staticexport
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_taglib
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_webdav
com.alkacon.documentation.documentation_xmlcontent
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_directedit
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_flex_1
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_flex_2
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_flex_3
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_jstl
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_search
com.alkacon.documentation.examples_tomcat
com.alkacon.documentation.howto_httpd_tomcat_modproxy
com.alkacon.documentation.howto_multisite
com.alkacon.documentation.howto_template
com.alkacon.documentation.howto_workplace_translation
com.alkacon.documentation.xmlcontentdemo
org.opencms.editors
org.opencms.editors.editarea
org.opencms.editors.fckeditor
org.opencms.frontend.layoutpage
org.opencms.frontend.photoalbum
org.opencms.frontend.templateone
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.democontent
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.form
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo.demo
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo.demo.content
org.opencms.jquery
org.opencms.locale.de
org.opencms.locale.es
org.opencms.welcome
org.opencms.workplace
org.opencms.workplace.administration
org.opencms.workplace.categories
org.opencms.workplace.explorer
org.opencms.workplace.galleries
org.opencms.workplace.handler
org.opencms.workplace.help
org.opencms.workplace.help.de
org.opencms.workplace.help.en
org.opencms.workplace.tools.accounts
org.opencms.workplace.tools.cache
org.opencms.workplace.tools.content
org.opencms.workplace.tools.database
org.opencms.workplace.tools.galleryoverview
org.opencms.workplace.tools.history
org.opencms.workplace.tools.link
org.opencms.workplace.tools.modules
org.opencms.workplace.tools.projects
org.opencms.workplace.tools.publishqueue
org.opencms.workplace.tools.scheduler
org.opencms.workplace.tools.searchindex
org.opencms.workplace.tools.workplace