[opencms-dev] OpenCms751 : properties / multisite issue

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Nov 4 15:38:54 CET 2009

Hi
I installed OpenCms7.5.1 with several site (/sites/default,
/sites/mysite...). I have in each site the same ressource with property
Title defined in individual. When I use a jsp in each site to read this
property:

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

titre :
${cms:vfs(pageContext).property['/fr/mypage.html']['Title']}<br/>

It works well in Offline of each site, I can display property, but it
doesn't work in Online when I'm not on the site /sites/default. (It
works on /sites/default.) It doesn't return error, just not find the
value... If I use the cms:property tag with attribute "default", it
return the default value.

Where is the problem?? Please help!