[opencms-dev] Multisite: Editor transforms the links

Carol Manchó carol at asic.udl.cat
Thu Nov 5 13:44:26 CET 2009

Hi all,
We use OpenCms 7.0.5 to handle multiple sites. In opencms-system.xml we
have defined sites as follows:

<sites>
    <workplace-server>http://www.siteA.com</workplace-server>
    <default-uri>/sites/siteA/</default-uri>
    <site server="http://www.siteA.com" uri="/sites/siteA/"/>
    <site server="http://www.siteB.com" uri="/sites/siteB/"/>
</sites>

Our problem appears when we include a link from a page of the siteB to a
page of the siteA. We add a link like this <a
href="http://www.siteA.com/page1.html"> and the editor transforms this
link to <a href="/page1.html"> after saving the page.
We need to link siteB with siteA but this is not possible with our
configuration, any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks

Carol