[opencms-dev] urgent! please help! OpenCms in Weblogic 10.3:Update 7.0.5 --> 7.5.1 app context change

Thanh Ly thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 02:46:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm running OpenCms 7.0.5 on Weblogic 10.3, java6, Oracle 10g DB with no
problem.

When I update to 7.5.1 using update package, and follow guild in readme.txt
from Alkacon, the /update process working fine, but after finished update,

I go to /opencms/opencms/  the page show only html text. no Image, no css,
no js.
Then I view html source I found that all link in html change from
/opencms/opencms/ --> /war/opencms/

I try to change app context to other name as /web/opencms/ but in html
source still show link (to image, css, js, other link) to /war/opencms.

Only if I change app context to war, it's ok, everthing is /war/opencms/ my
site it's show property.

I also try to deploy the same updated opencms folder in weblogic to tomcat 6
(copy to webapp folder) and opencms work fine, no change app context name.

I don't known why this change happen in weblogic.

Could you help me how to resolve this problem.
Many thanks in advanced.

Ly Thanh