[opencms-dev] OpenCms751 : properties / multisite issue

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 6 14:28:16 CET 2009

Hi Sandrine,

I have tried to reproduce your error. But everything works fine.
I have installed an OpenCms 7.5.1 with two sites, one site is the
default site. In both sites I put a Jsp with your content to read
the title property from another resource. In the default site I
created another resource and defined an individual title property.
In the second site I put a sibling from this resource.

How did you configure your multisites? Please explain in more detail
which resources (to read the title property) you did create in your
sites.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.