[opencms-dev] Multisite: Editor transforms the links

Carol Manchó carol at asic.udl.cat
Mon Nov 9 08:10:22 CET 2009

Hi Chris,
Answering your questions:
The users use the visual Inser/edit link dialog in page edit mode.
They don't browse the server for the link because they do not have
permission to view the other site. They write the link in the dialog box
directly like a link to an external server.
The editor modifies the link just after saving the page so if you edit
the source code or not.

Thanks for everything

Carol

En/na Christoph P. Kukulies ha escrit: