[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Usage

Nitin Gupta nitin.res at srishtitechnet.com
Mon Nov 9 08:24:24 CET 2009

Hi all

I am writing a web application which is required to be made available for
general internet users. I am contemplating a static content management
solution so that we can easily manage the content without going to the JSP
files and making changes there.

Main content which I am looking to manage through a solution like OpenCMS
are:

-          Static Text on pages (with or without formatting)

-          Images

-          Drop down menu options

Please let me know if I can use OpenCMS in this scenario. My app runs on
Tomcat and we are using Spring framework with Spring MVC.

Regards

Nitin Gupta