[opencms-dev] OpenCms maven plugin with version 7.5.1

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Nov 9 19:45:57 CET 2009

Hi Ronen,

the maven plugin will most likely not work with OpenCms 7.5.1.

Unfortunately we currently have no time and budget to do an update (the paid projects have the higher priority).

The plan is to wait for a paying customer. So if you are interested in the 7.5.1 version of the plugin and willing / able to pay (at least a part  of it), please feel free to contact me (k.schliemann at comundus.com).

Regards

Kai Schliemann

Senior IT-Berater

comundus GmbH

Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen

Telefon +49 7151-50028-0

E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com <mailto:g.maas at comundus.com>

Internet www.comundus.com <http://www.comundus.com/>

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier

Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group