[opencms-dev] OpenCms751 : properties / multisite issue

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 10 10:02:19 CET 2009

Hi Sandrine,

Did you configure your multisites with apache + mod_proxy or with apache + mod_jk?

We advise to use apache + mod_jk. Here you find a documentation to configure it:
http://opencms-wiki.org/MultiSite_configuration_instructions_(apache_%2B_mod_jk)

If you use apache + mod_proxy you find a documentation here:
http://opencms-wiki.org/MultiSite_configuration_instructions

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.