[opencms-dev] Cannot get a connection, pool error: Timeout waiting for idle object

Kumar Annamalai pearl_lamma at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 11 16:26:39 CET 2009

Hi Mario,

I implemented the changes which you have mentioned, but the pool size keep
on increasing.
I guess this will be a problem in the long run.

And i also have a question, whether this is a bug in OpenCms, this basically
occurs at occasions when it is not able handle certain files.

It seems the connection is not closed, so succesive unclosed connections
cause all the objects in the pool to expire, and there will be no object to
share.

So timing is geting out, waiting for an idle object.

Is there some other way other than this?

Kindly help me.

Regards,
A.K