[opencms-dev] Workplace images

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 16 17:21:24 CET 2009

Hello Matt,

> Hi,
>
> We have upgraded to 7.5.1 recently and noticed several of the
> workplace administration tools have missing icons. Has anyone else
> experienced a similar problem? It appears that the HTML generated by
> these tools is pointing to the wrong place.

there was a last minute-change just before the relase which required the
modification to the image paths for the admin view.
Most were corrected, but some - like the search adminstration - were
forgotten.

To change it yourself, go to /system/workplace/admin/searchindex and
check the NavImage properties of the jsp in there. The path in it must
NOT start with a "/". If it is there, just remove the eading "/" and
publish the changed jsps.
You then can either restart your tomcat or reinitialize the workplace,
the icons should be there after that.

We have already fixed this in the CVS.

--
Kind Regards,