[opencms-dev] Table Gallery

Rüdiger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 17 17:25:30 CET 2009

Hello Ronen,

If you have created a table gallery in opencms you have to configure the
XSD of your custom XML-Content accordingly. That means you have to
activate the HtmlGalleryWidget in your XSD-Schema
<xsd:annotation>
     <xsd:appinfo>
        <layouts>
            <layout element="Path" widget="HtmlGalleryWidget"/>
        </layouts>
      </xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>

Otherwise if you don't use your custom XML-Contents you get an icon in
the xml-page editor for browsing existing HTML Galleries.

Kind regards

Ronen schrieb:
> Hi,
> I've created table gallery in my site.
> I still didn't figure out how to insert one of the table galleries into
> one of the pages?
> Should I see some link in the CK editor toolbar?
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Ronen

Kind Regards,