[opencms-dev] Urgent!!! Can we have Radio Button and Check boxes in a single row?Like the one in the attached image, in the Content UI part

Kumar Annamalai pearl_lamma at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 24 10:40:05 CET 2009

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26492988/image.gif image.gif
Hi All,

I have a big doubt, whether we can have radio buttons and check boxes in a
single row(Xsd:element)?
Please find the attached image for more reference.

I want to define check boxes and Radio Button(2 radio button and 3 Check
Boxes), in the xsd schema.

Can any one help me on this?

Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Regards,
Pearl

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Urgent%21%21%21-Can-we-have-Radio-Button-and-Check-boxes-in-a-single-row-Like-the-one-in-the-attached-image%2C-in-the-Content-UI-part-tp26492988p26492988.html