[opencms-dev] Urgent!!! Can we have Radio Button and Check boxes in a single row?Like the one in the attached image, in the Content UI part

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Tue Nov 24 11:23:40 CET 2009

Hi Kumar,

yes, you definitely need your own widget.

To learn how to write such a widget, take a look - as Claus suggested - at
some of the existing ones.

The standard widget classes are under org\opencms\widgets of the OpenCms
source code repository.

The html rendering of the widget is then defined in function getDialogWidget

Mathias

Kumar Annamalai wrote:

> Hi Priisholm,
>
> I am able to get Radio Button and Check Box, but then it is coming in
> separate rows.
>
> I want that in a single row, Do we need to design our own widget for that?
>
> Kindly confirm
>
> Regards,
>
> Kumar. A

-----
Mathias Lin
SYSVISION Ltd., China
http://www.sysvision.com
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Urgent%21%21%21-Can-we-have-Radio-Button-and-Check-boxes-in-a-single-row-Like-the-one-in-the-attached-image%2C-in-the-Content-UI-part-tp26492988p26493512.html