[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Jan Boon jan.boon at planet.nl
Tue Nov 24 18:50:36 CET 2009

Mario Jäger wrote:
> Hi Axel, Hi Jan,
>
> The "var tb_msg" is set in the updated version of the comments module in the
> CVS Head branch. Did you also import the updated module into OpenCms? Please,
> purge the JSP Repository after the import of the module.

Hi Axel, Hi Mario,

Your suggestion made something working for me. The jquery eyecandy
worked fine in Internet Explorer at work. Back home where I only have
Linux and Firefox I noticed a lot of whitespace in the center column.
The list op comments is placed below the content of the right column in
a template two layout, Maybe because another change a made but I doubt
that. Anyway I can only check that  tomorrow back at work. Does this
sound familiar to you?

Regards Jan.