[opencms-dev] Multiple workplace servers possible?

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Wed Nov 25 18:15:55 CET 2009

Hi,
we are running several customers per OpenCms server and have their sites
configured through <sites>...</sites> in opencms-system.xml. Now it
seems we can only define one workplace server for all sites on a whole
OpenCms server. Is that really so?

The problem: our customers have (of course) traffic limits on our
servers, and traffic is measured through domains by a tool analyzing
httpd log files (webalizer, awstats, ...). Having only one workplace
server means that all workplace traffic (can be a lot) does not count
into traffic.

Thanks in advance for any hints on this,
Roman