[opencms-dev] Development environment setup

Achim Westermann Achim.Westermann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 17:04:48 CET 2009

Vince,
you never answered my private message. Currently I extended the eurelis task by the feature to detect siblings.

Also I programmed a counterpart  task that hooks on to VFS and checks out a module and creates all those property files / acl files.

interested in this?

kind regards,

Achim

-------- Original-Nachricht --------