[opencms-dev] OpenCms Module Developer Eclipse plugin 0.0.7 released

Dave Schoorl maillists at cyber-d.com
Sat Nov 28 21:22:14 CET 2009

Hi Eska,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this
problem (on my Linux installation).

Can you please:

    * use -clean as commandline option when you start Eclipse with the
      0.0.7 jar
    * check if 0.0.7 jar is recognized with a fresh Ganymede installation
    * check Eclipse's error log for any related message

I hope this is an incident. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Kind regards,

Dave