[opencms-dev] Queue time is getting longer

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Thu Dec 3 16:16:42 CET 2009

Ciao Lorenzo,

I know this level of system-architecture talking and working from my projects. And sometimes I wasn't loud & clear enough (or my customer
was brave enough to ignore me) to have a very simple basic setup (that may be scaled up by clustering of opencms and mysql transparently).

Perhaps if you start a new website project you could start with a single machine again and then do it as described. Or hire some very
experienced consultant to get the setup started. It's worth the money.

kind regards,

Achim