[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5.1+: more granular permission system

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Dec 7 14:31:17 CET 2009

Hi Roman, hi Michael,
I meant it exactly as Roman understood it.

But Michael, I am heavily confused.
The class CmsPermissionSet says:
@link CmsPermissionSet#PERMISSION_CONTROL} (c) the right to set permissions of a resource

Is there some kind of double usage of the +c / -c flag?
1. when set as permission in the workplace and
2. when set in opencms-workplace.xml?

By the way. When setting permissions on a folder, the write permission is shown twice (see screenshot). Seems to be a bug.

Regards
Kai