[opencms-dev] CmsJspBean.setContentType() not working in OpenCMS 7.5.1

Olaitan Olamilehin olaitan.olamilehin at moremr.com
Thu Dec 10 12:45:40 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

It seems to me that the CmsJspBean.setContentType() is no longer working
in 7.5.1. In past releases of OpenCMS this worked just fine. Basically,
I have a jsp servlet that writes out an image and I need to set the
content type of the image to the response and since using
HttpServletResponse.setContentType() directly does not work because of
the way OpenCMS handles and loads .jsp files am using
CmsJspBean.setContentType() but this is not working in 7.5.1.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

-Olaitan.