[opencms-dev] Open Page without Browser Cache in OpenCms

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Fri Dec 11 11:31:05 CET 2009

Hi Frank,

you have to set some response headers:

res.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache"); // although a request header only, it
is interpreted by some older proxies
res.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
res.addHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=0");
res.addHeader("Cache-Control", "must-revalidate");
res.addHeader("Cache-Control", "private");

You must get hold of the top-response to set these headers.

Regards,
Stephan